CCM Super Tacks Skate - Jr.
Five years in the making, CCM introduces the innovative Super Tacks skates engineered through leading hockey biomechanics research and state-of-the-art construction technology. Featuring MonoFrame 360 technology, Super Tacks are a one-piece boot frame providing a fully anatomical heel-lock with a 360 degree fit around and under the foot - a fit that is molded to the player's DNA.
The Super Tacks construction eliminates the need for an outsole, providing greater foot-to-skate contact area and an unprecedented direct force propulsion system to help generate maximum power.
- Quarter Package: one-piece boot frame providing a 360-degree anatomical heel-lock fit with an unprecedented direct energy transfer system.
- Fit: provides players with a comfortable 360-degree customized fit around and under the foot.
- Core: super lightweight, rigid and thermo-formable core generating ultimate performance.
- Liner: high performance moisture-wicking material keeps feet dry and skates light and abrasion patch offers high resistance to wear and tear.
- Comfort Pad: dense pad around collar of the boot for superior foot and ankle comfort.
- Ankle Padding: asymmetrical foam comfort pads wrap anatomically around the player's foot for customized fit and comfort.
- Tongue: lightweight and molded to player's feet and upper ankles, with enhanced lace-bite protection for maximum fit and comfort.
- Footbed: customized arch support provides an increased area of contact with the skate for maximized performance.
- Holder: SpeedBlade 4.0, for proven durability with increased attack angle (greater strides and cornering).
- Runner: SpeedBlade Black, a high performance blade with oxide treatment for a longer edge life and a greater resistance to corrosion.